|Image||Name||Brand||Rating||Price||Buy From Amazon|
|Diamondback 2016 Women’s Clarity 2 Hybrid Bike||Diamondback||9.7||$$$|
|Sixthreezero Reach Your Destination 15” Women’s 7-Speed Hybrid Bicycle||Sixthreezero||9.4||$$$|
|Sixthreezero Ride in the Park Women’s 700C 7-Speed City Bicycle||Sixthreezero||9.4||$$$|
|Schwinn Network 1.0 700c Women’s 16-Inch White Hybrid Bike||Schwinn||9.3||$$$|
|Diamondback Calico ST Women’s Blue Dual Sport Bike||Diamondback||9.2||$$$|
|Gama Bikes Women’s Metropole 8 Speed Shimano Hybrid Bicycle||Gamma Bikes||9.1||$$$|
|Schwinn GTX 1.0 700c Women’s Dual Sport Bike||Schwinn||9.1||$$$|
|Sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women’s 26-Inch 7-Speed Touring Hybrid Bicycle||Sixthreezero||9.1||$$$|
|Schwinn GTX-1 700C White/Silver 16” Women’s Dual Sports Bicycle||Schwinn||8.9||$$$|
|Schwinn Admiral 700c Mint Green Women’s Hybrid Bike||Schwinn||8.8||$$$|
Hybrid bikes have become very popular among women riders as they offer the perfect balance of style, comfort and their more practical when looking at where they allow you to go. Giving you the best of all worlds, these bicycles combine the best elements of mountain and ride cycling which bodes well for those looking to have no limits. For women, finding the best hybrid bicycle is harder than it looks as there are numerous options to choose from that offer much of the same, but the difference is easy to see once you get on.
If you’re looking for some of the best hybrid bikes for women riders you’ve come to the right place. We’ve taken the time to breakdown the best of the year while looking at what rider’s care about the most including price, performance, comfort and practicality.
The following review details the 10 Best Hybrid Bikes for Women in 2020 giving you an in-depth look to help make your purchase worry free.
1. Diamondback Women’s Clarity 2 Hybrid Bike – 9.7
- Improved gearing system
- Amazing and attractive design
- Long lasting and durable
- Better braking system used
- Strong frame
- Pedal hits the wheel while making a turn
Diamondback has become one of the most reputable names in cycling for many reasons and over the years they have totally revamped their lineup of women’s hybrid bikes. This leads us into the #1 option this year for women riders which is a 2016 model which continues to lead the pack. The Clarity 2 has and will be once again be the best-seller which deserves the 9.7 out of 10.
Consumers have raved over the performance of the 2016 Clarity 2 and comes with a near perfect 5-star consumer rating. Outperforming the competition and dubbed as one of the most versatile hybrid bikes for women and offers numerous sizing options to assure a perfect fit.
The Clarity 2 has a wide range in price to fit any budget and stands out with highlight features including amazing graphics, comfortable seating, high quality construction and much more.Check Best Price
2. Sixthreezero Reach Your Destination 15” Women’s 7-Speed Hybrid Bicycle – 9.4
- Comfortable and stylish
- HIgh quality materials means it will last for years
- Lightweight Aluminum frame
- Better rider posture due to upright handlebars
- Comes 85 percent assembled
- More expensive than other women’s hybrids
Sixthreezero has numerous product lines of women’s hybrid bikes, but none has garnered the attention like the Reach Your Destination Series. This 15-inch hybrid bike is a 7-speed model and is best-suited for those looking for an amazing, comfortable ride when moving through city streets. This road hybrid gives you a classic vintage look and features a lightweight aluminum, simple step-through design.
The women’s Reach Your Destination has become another top-seller and comes in aggressively priced. The price makes it a perfect match for a wide array of women riders and is highlighted by a Shimano 7-speed external derailleur. Perfect for long-distance and leisure riding while giving you dual front and rear brakes and provides great comfort with an ergonomic upright design.Check Best Price
3. Sixthreezero Ride in the Park Women’s 700C 7-Speed City Bicycle – 9.4
- Suitable for a vast range of women riders
- Lightweight and comfortable
- One of the best looking women’s hybrid bikes
- Minimal long-term maintenance
- Partially assembled
The Ride in the Park series by Sixthreezero is yet another popular choice among women riders, and for several reasons. Scoring a 9.4 out of 10, this women’s rider comes complete with standard 700c tires and gives you 7 speeds allowing you to customize your ride. The vintage inspired look became an instant classic and bodes well for those looking for comfort and style without breaking the bank.
The Sixthreezero Ride in the Park for women is highlighted by a durable and reliable Shimano external derailleur. The high-quality gear system requires less maintenance then most and gives you added piece of mind with double walled rims. This hybrid fits women riders of all heights from 5-feet to 6-feet 2-inches and arrives to you 85% assembled.Check Best Price
4. Schwinn Network 1.0 700c Women’s 16-Inch White Hybrid Bike – 9.3
- V brake system for secure stopping
- Comfortable seat
- 21 speed twist shifters for efficient and improved speed
- True hybrid frame
- Requires routine maintenance
- Very basic Grip system
Claiming the 4th spot in this review is the Network 1.0 for women which sits atop 16-inch wheels giving you a comfortable, stable ride. This Schwinn hybrid is an amazing value and packs a whole lot in for such as bargain price. For starters, the visuals offer a pleasing and simple look and gives you a durable and comfortable ride with it’s all-steel frame.
While heavier than many other hybrids, you won’t have to worry about durability. The steel frame also gives you better shock absorption then hybrids with aluminum frames and with springs under the seat you’ll notice a more comfortable ride even over rougher terrain. Other features include a 21-gear system, front/rear alloy V brakes, and a Shimano rear derailleur for more efficient gear shifting.Check Best Price
5. Diamondback Calico ST Women’s Blue Dual Sport Bike – 9.2
- aluminum alloy frame for durable lightweight ride
- Devine Designs Geometry for comfortable female fit
- Straight blade high tensile steel fork for solid handling
- Tektro disc brakes for powerful stopping and control
- Shimano Drivetrain with SR Suntour crank set
- More expensive than other models
Diamondback makes another appearance in this review, this time with their award-winning Calico ST line which has become highly regarded among women riders. This blue dual sport hybrid scores a 9.2 out of 10 and is best-suited for women riders looking for a sporty look, mountain ride, and giving you a great option daily commuting through city streets.
This versatile women’s hybrid bike is available in four different sizes from 14-inch to 20-inches making it possible for you to find your perfect match. Highlighted by an amazing Shimano 3×7-speed drivetrain, 700c wheels, and a 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame that’s highly durable, the 5th best option this year is another great purchase.Check Best Price
6. Gama Bikes Women’s Metropole 8 Speed Shimano Hybrid Bicycle – 9.1
- Lightweight and strong
- Rust-resistant and durable
- Comfortable, athletic saddle
- Powerful derailleur
- Simple functions
- Insufficient manual for assembling
- Seat and handles made of cheap components
The Metropole series by Gamma Bikes is one of their newest lines which does an amazing job giving riders the best of all worlds. This versatile, affordable and vintage inspired option gives you four colors to choose from including green, blue, red and gray. The conventional city bike aluminum frame is lightweight and durable while improving speed while making it practical to carry, even upstairs.
This 8-speed Metropole features a Shimano Altus gear system and allows you to dial in on the six-speed Tourney for times when you need that extra boost. This hybrid features an ergonomic design fit for sport riding while improving comfort with a little extra padding in the seat.Check Best Price
7. Schwinn GTX 1.0 700c Women’s Dual Sport Bike – 9.1
- Light yet unyielding Aluminum frame
- 700c multi use tires with rust free spokes
- Rapid shifting 21 gears to suit your riding needs
- Small frame for short heighted persons
- High quality product at an affordable price
- Lack of a variety of colors
The GTX 1.0 series is a perfect option for women riders looking to take to the streets and off-road without having to shell out a fortune. This hybrid gives you a great deal for the price which comes complete with a Schwinn suspension fork for a more versatile riding experience. The dual sport frame is highlighted by a lightweight aluminum frame giving you more speed and making it more portable then most hybrids.
The women’s Schwinn GTX 1.0 allows you to customize your ride over various terrain with a Micro shift 21-speed twist shifter highlighted by a Shimano rear derailleur system. Other features include front/rear alloy V brakes, standard 700c tires, and a dependable alloy crank.Check Best Price
8. Sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women’s 26-Inch 7-Speed Touring Hybrid Bicycle – 9.1
- Versatile and multifunctional features
- Adjustable speed as required
- Accommodate women from 5 to 6 feet, one bike for every adult woman
- Designed for long distance rides
- Some parts to be assembled by the user
- Not for young girls below 5-feet of height
Claiming the 8th spot in this review is another Sixthreezero hybrid. This 26-inch 7-speed touring model is perfect for women riders looking for class, comfort and style in one. Giving you four models to choose from including a single, 3, 7, and 21-speed model allowing you to only pay for what you’ll really need.
The EVRYjourney series has become one of the best-selling from Sixthreezero which offers a vintage look, but modern ride. Complete with a step-through design, 7-speed Shimano external hub, 26-inch Kendall tires, front/rear handbrakes and much more making it highly recommended for those looking for a comfortable, leisure ride.Check Best Price
9. Schwinn GTX-1 700C White/Silver 16” Women’s Dual Sports Bicycle – 8.9
- Available in White and Silver color
- Schwinn Alloy Crank offers optional gear
- Aluminum frame geometry gives you a relaxed and stable ride
- Shimano with SRAM grip shift shifters for fast and effortless shifting
- Linear brakes for excellent braking power
- Not received 100% assembled
- Limited lifetime warranty
Schwinn makes another appearance in this review which is a testament of what they do best. This women’s hybrid bicycle is a dual sport model which sits on 16-inch wheels and gives you amazing shifting capability with its 21-speed micro shift twist shifters along with a Shimano rear derailleur.
For the price, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better option. This stylish, versatile and durable hybrid gives you off-road and city street riding. The lightweight, durable aluminum frame, Schwinn’s highly regarded suspension fork, and multi-use tires along with 700c wheels improves comfort while being more practical then most.Check Best Price
10. Schwinn Admiral 700c Mint Green Women’s Hybrid Bike – 8.8
- Steel hybrid style frame with retro urban styling
- Upright riding position with swept back handlebars for a comfort
- Coordinating fenders and classic rear carrier
- 7-speed Schwinn twist shifters with Shimano rear derailleur
- Suitable for riders 5’4
- Rear cable is not crimped properly
- Front and rear brake pads were not properly adjusted
Capping this review is another 700c hybrid bike from Schwinn. The mint green Admiral gives you a subtle look and comes complete with a rear rack for more practicality. The steel frame construction gives you added strength and was made to last and comes in as one of the cheapest hybrid bikes for women in this review.
The 700c Schwinn Admiral scores an 8.8 out of 10 and is highlighted by an urban, retro styling package. For riding, you’ll come to appreciate the 7-speed Schwinn twist shifters along with Shimano rear derailleur giving you a responsive and efficient gear system. At this price you won’t go wrong and with this look, everyone will appreciate it.Check Best Price
Hopefully after reading this you’ll be able to make a better buying decision. Be sure to tell us what you think regarding this review of the best women’s hybrid bikes this year and if you have anything to add why not drop us a comment below.